Sunday, May 27, 2007

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Happy Memorial day weekend to all. What a great weekend it is turning out to be too. We did have a little rain this morning but its clearing up and I am anxious to get outside and enjoy the nice weather. Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned with family friends, or alone. Just try and enjoy yourself but take a little time to remember our soldiers and our veterans also.
Will be back soon with a picture of my Moon Garden. I picked it up from the framer yesterday and I am so pleased with it. I will take a picture today of it and share it. I also have been busy working on 2 biscornus and they are coming out so nice.
Better get outside while there are still some hamburgers left. Love to all.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend :o)