Monday, December 31, 2007

Can it really be New Years Eve? Someone needs to have a talk with Father Time because I think he has been speeding up the action some. This year flew by.
So what are you doing tonight? Are you partying? going to bed early?? I will stay up and have a little party of my own. Stitching in hand I will welcome 2008 in.
I need to work on my new goal list for 2008. First on my list is to finish up that Vierlanden mystery, then on to work on my CHS village. If I could get those two items done I would be one happy girl. There are just so many things I want to stitch but those 2 stand out for me the most.
I didn't fulfill all my 2007 stitching goals, I got sidetracked some how. I did get a lot done though and enjoyed every minute of stitching time and blogging time too. I have made lots of new friends and thats the best part of blogging I think.
So Happy New Year to all of you and may 2008 be the best year yet.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Probably sleeping. I haven't seen the new year come in for at least the last three years! LOL! Yes, very lame ;o)

Have a safe and Happy New Year Sharon!

Carol said...

Happy New Year Sharon! I have enjoyed reading your blog through out 2007. Keep up the great stitching!