Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Fat Tuesday!



A FRENCH COUNTRY PEAR

Last night I decided not to stitch on my quakers and just start something new. I got out my JBW French Country pear and thought this looks like fun. I thought maybe I would get a little of it done but before you know it, a couple hours later I had it all complete. I just love it and I love the thread I used. Its a DMC variations thread 4070 ( I think ) ( my granddaughter loves to pull those labels off). Now I am not sure how I am going to finish it but I just love it. I am decorating my home with lots of pears and this will fit right in.

8 comments:

Wawanna said...

That pear is really outstanding, and your Vierlanden Sampler is very special indeed. You have so many lovely finishes and some really nice starts as well. Enjoyed visiting your blog, it's super. My Vierlanden is going slow, though I love stitching one it. The colors are quite bright. Best Wishes for some happy stitching!

Wawanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jinger said...

Your pear looks great! Love the thread choice.

Don't you love the new Shores of Hawk Run Hollow? It is truly a lovely piece.

Ruth said...

Oh that's lovely. You're right, the thread is perfect. It;s too cute, your grandughter pulling the labels off. Well, maybe not *that* cute. lol

Pumpkin said...

Very nice Sharon! I can't believe you stitched that in one night!!!!

Deanne J said...

It's so pretty and you are a speed stitcher

Irene said...

Love the color ! Looks terrific !

Anonymous said...

I love your pears, baby!! LOL Great job on both, Sharon!