Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank you all so much

for all your kind comments and emails I have received. How wonderful this internet is that I have met so many wonderful caring people because of it. I wish I could hug all of you.

Our other two dogs have been keeping us very busy. Since the weather is nice out we have been taking them outside everyday and spending hours out there with them. They both love to run around and chase each other. I am so happy that the weather has been so nice here. We have even been barbecuing for the past 3 days, which is something we never do this year. Looks like for the first time in a long time we are really having a spring. The past few years it went from winter right into the summer heat it seemed.

I have finished 2 biscornus in the past days and also the Pink house by blackbird. I am going to finish it into a box almost like the book has it. I have a few of the items needed but still need a couple more. Maybe this coming weekend I can finish it up. I will take pictures later on and post them.

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Our two are loving the nicer weather too :o)

Sounds like you've been busy stitching and I hope you'll post pictures soon!