Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A FROGGY BISCORNU

I have been so neglectful of my blog and for that I am sorry.
I just finished this lovely little biscornu, a friend sent me the link sometime ago and I can't seem to find it. I will keep looking in case anyone wants to stitch it though and add it when I find it. I thought it was so cute. The froggies toes were supposed to be done in french knots but I added beads instead. Then I did the same with the bees eyes. I like them much better then the french knots so I am happy how it came out.


I have been working on a few different things my mystery and a new mystery that just came out. My pink house is all finished but I haven't put it on the box yet. I have to get the supplies needed to finish it up. My mind is just bulging with ideas. LOL I am not sure I want to use paper like they suggest or fabric. Either way it will be something that I have never done before and I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE IT! The colors are so nice :o) I think that's one of Casey's freebies isn't it?

I think the beads just add some nice texture to it. I probably would have done the same thing ;o)

Roberta said...

Hi Sharon, Love the Frog Biscornu and the little flower on the other side. Great job. Also, thank you for stopping in and visiting my blog.

I'll drop in again to visit you.

Roberta