Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Parade & A Saturday Stitching Update

Hey,everybody, Today I worked for a few hours on my Penny Rug while my daughter Katie visited with me. She is now 12 weeks pregnant, starting to show a tiny bit and still suffering morning noon and night sickness, poor thing. We had a great day though, we stayed home watched tv and ate lots, and talked about our new grandbaby. Today DH cooked and that was fantastic. Anytime I don't have to cook is heaven.
So here is my pic of the penny rug Pillow I am stitching. I am enjoying this design a lot.

My granddaughters Nursery Class joined in our local Memorial Day Parade celebration at the park. They were great, they sang songs and really did a great job. All of them are just so cute and knew the songs so very well. I am so proud of them all.

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

You're really moving with this project! LOL! Looking good :o)

Your GD is so cute :o)

Anonymous said...

Tori is a cutie patootie! :) Looks like you all had a great Memorial Day!

mainely stitching said...

Love your penny rug xs piece!

I followed your link over from the PS Yuku Board. Nice to "meet" another stitcher. :)