Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Been tagged!!

This is such a fun tag. Thanks so much, Sharon. (btw love your name)
Sharon tagged me.
here are the rules:

The rules:
Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.
* Pray that you remember the details *
Post it on your blog
Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Oh I have not seen this picture in a long while, these are my 2 grandchildren over 3 years ago. Tyler was 7 and Tori 2. LOL love those smiles.


Now here are the 5 whom I've decided to Tag and who might enjoy doing this one too.

Melissa
Meari
Tammy
Susan
Sherry

3 comments:

Sherry said...

What a cute photo! Thanks for tagging me!

Tammy said...

Aw, cute pic! Thx for the tag--I'll get on it today!

Susan in SC said...

Thanks for tagging me Sharon. I have tagged you with a different tag. Check out my blog. This tag was so much fun!!