Tuesday, January 06, 2009


And when they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
Matthew 2:11

Today is the Feast of the Epiphany. We always celebrated with our children with a little gift for them and a special dinner. But this year we didn't though. We have had a bit of a stomach virus making its rounds here. Tonight its my husbands turn and I think he is the last to get it, I just hope it doesn't start all over again. YUK!

6 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely thought - sorry you all have been sick. Love this picture, too.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are all back to good health before the week-end.

Siobhán said...

I hope the sickie germs leaves the homestead soon, Sharon!

I looooove that pic of Anthony, he is adorable!

Tammy said...

What a nice tradition, and I'm sorry you missed it this year---I hope you guys all feel better soon!

Susan in SC said...

Hope everyone is well and the stomach bug leaves you alone!

Pumpkin said...

Oh no! Tell that nasty virus to take a hike!