Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It has been a busy past few days. My little grandaughter Tori turned 3 years old yesterday. We had small party for her on Sunday but yesterday we took her to her favorite restaurant APPLEBEE'S. We had a great time and she loved it. She got a oreo sundae for her dessert and they carried it out singing Happy Birthday to her. She was so thrilled. 3 years old. that time flew by. She is so sweet, a handful at times, very stubborn but when she smiles at me or puts her little hand in mine, thats it for me. She has definitely stolen my heart, she shares it with her brother Tyler.

Happy Birthday, Victoria



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your granddaughter is precious :) Oh and I love Applebees - my little Ben likes their grilled cheeses!

Anita said...

Your granddaugher is very cute
and she was having a great time.
My son is 3 1/2 years old. They
say, terrible, 2...well, 2 years old is not too bad. 3 years old
is "HORRIBLE".

Anonymous said...

hey sharon,
OMG tori is growing up so fast wow and she looks so pretty she is so cute i havent seen her in forever i miss her and tyler it has been a long time and its strange to cuz u live like 5 mins not even from my house lol ok ttyl

Anonymous said...

hey sharon,
OMG tori is growing up so fast wow and she looks so pretty she is so cute i havent seen her in forever i miss her and tyler it has been a long time and its strange to cuz u live like 5 mins not even from my house lol ok ttyl

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is so cute and has gotten so big Sharon.
Happy Belated Birthday to Tori.