Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I have been working a little here and there on my mystery sampler and will add this picture that I took a few days ago. Its growing ever so slowly.

The summer months have just flown by and as much as I love Autumn I hate to see August end. Its always a busy fun time in our house in the summer. My oldest daughter, who lives in Virginia with her husband gave him a big birthday party, so my husband took our grandson there for the party and for a visit. He loves going anywhere with his Poppi. They are coming home today. I stayed home because I had lots of catch up on, also to take care of my granddaughter, who kept me very busy and I didn't want to leave our new dog at home already. She is just getting use to her "older brother" Sparky and she is still very frisky as puppies are. She is just so big. She slides and falls all over the place, and if she jumps up at you, she can knock you down. The vet says he think she will eventually be around 180-200lbs. OY!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sampler is beautiful. I love the colours. They work so well together. It looks like a really fun stitch.

Margie said...

She is going to be one big puppy! LOL! Beautiful progress on your mystery.

Sue said...

What a gorgeous sampler. Love those colors ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull!!!!!!!

hugs
françoise

Kathy said...

I love, love, love your mystery sampler Sharon. I love the colors and the design.

Kathy

Pumpkin said...

You really are coming along Sharon! What are the two colors you are using?

We have the same arrangement but the sexes reversed. Duncan is about 50 pounds and Brie 10. They get a long great but we still keep an eye on them just in case. Brie is such an instigator!

DH will say to Brie "Let's go get your brother from another mother." LOL!