Friday, June 20, 2008

A Visitor





A very hungry one, he was a pretty big bold bear. He went over and snatched a birdfeeder and ate it right in front of me. I was no more then 20 feet away and I was fascinated. He was so beautiful, I called for my daughter to get me the camera but by the time she got it and between the dogs barking and the kids screaming, this was the best pictures I could get. I like the one where he is standing up sniffing my bug zapper, he must have thought it was another feeder. He sure was pretty, would love to pet him. Okay I am nuts I know. LOL

3 comments:

China Pattern said...

Wow, weren't you scared? Thanks for sharing your pictures. As for me, I do cross stitch only rarely for relaxation. I seldom ever finish one because I never have the time. I do find it extrordinarily relaxing. I am a long time blogger elsewhere but I am new to blogspot and thought I would check out some other blogs. Yours popped up and I am glad I stopped by.

Rachel V said...

Hi Sharon, that is one amazing bear, so close to your home!! Your new finish is really lovely, congratulations. I'm sure your husband appreciated your adding his initials!

Pumpkin said...

Oh my goodness Sharon, I would have been locked in the bathroom! LOL! Great pictures despite the hurdles. He must have been quite hungry.