Sunday, July 13, 2008


My little french rooster I finally sent off to its new home. I made it as a thread holder. I had a difficult time with the eyelet. I think I made it too thick, so I took it apart tried it again, and this time I had to use a bigger eyelet because the smaller one wasn't doing what it was supposed to do, namely cover up the BIG hole I made. LOL

This lovely little patriotic fob I received from my friend Kathy as a summer gift, isn't it sweet. I didn't have a patriotic fob for my Glory scissors so this came in handy. I love it Kathy, thank you so much.

Now here are pictures of my little cherry pickers, they eat them faster then they can pick them but thats okay, thats what they are for. We didn't get as many cherries as we usually do, the birds got to them first. Who can blame them. Cherries are so yummy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those threadholders and the fob BUT the stars of today's post are definitely the grandchildren-such cutiepies!

Pumpkin said...

Your rooster tag is adorable Sharon! I have yet to try one.

Now how cool is that? Now those scissors won't feel left out ;o)

Cherries! You have cherry trees!!!! I'm SO jealous!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Your rooster thread holder came out great even the eyelet part, congrats on the finish. The pics of the kids are so great among the trees, looks like fun. Happy Stitching, CJ

Rhonda said...

that rooster is so cute! I have been reading your blog and the amount of stitching you accomplish amazes me.

love your style too

Wendy said...

I love the floss fob! And very sweet scissor fob that you received too. I don't think too many cherries would be hitting my pail either :-D