Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Birdie!!!

Today is my daughter Katherine's birthday, Katherine who most call Katie but I have been calling her Birdie since she was born. Birdie is 30 years old today. She is the youngest of my girls, what a sweet good baby she was.


Here she is with some OLD FAVORITE FRIENDS:

LOL
Now she is married and a mommy too,my little birdie. She is such a good mommy too. I can't tell you how happy you make me when I see what a beautiful good woman you have grown up to be.
Happy Birthday to you sweetheart, I love you very much and am very proud of you. xoxoxoxooxox

9 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! You and your new family bring such joy to your Mom. Here's to another great year!

Carolyn NC said...

How precious - such a beauty! Happy Birthday to your DD!

Margaret said...

Happy birthday wishes to your daughter!

Jan said...

Another beautiful daughter, you must be so proud. It shows in your posts, what your family means to you! Happy Birthday to Birdie!:)

Susan in SC said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your beautiful daughter. I know that you are very proud of her!

Pumpkin said...

Oh, I'm late but Happy Birthday Birdie!!!! What a lovely post your mom has put on her Blog :o)

Anonymous said...

LOLOL I took that photo of Katie in our bedroom I was like 16 years old!! LOL Katie I think was 13 in this pic :)

love, jaime

CindyMae said...

Happy Birthday to your Darling Daughter!!!

Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Aw, how sweet! Happy Birthday to her!