Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my last post. It really means so much to me to know so many are reading my blog and enjoying my posts. I am sending big hugs to all of you.

Wanted to share a couple pics of 2 framed pieces.
This is World's Above:

Here is a close up of the frame, it has such an old worn look to it and I just love it.

This one is an older one and I am so excited that I finally got it framed. YAHOOO!! I just love it, its Bluebirds Message. It is hard to see the frame but it has a wonderful beaded edge to it that just suits it so well.


I started working on It's Berry Time and I just love how it is coming out, hope you all like it too.


Have a good evening everyone xoxoxo

10 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love your World's Above and the Bluebirds Message...oh my! Gorgeous framed ;)

Siobhán said...

TSS did such a fabulous job on your framing, Sharon. The pictures don't do them justice--they are SOOOOOO pretty. I especially love that World's Above! I hadn't thought about stitching it till I saw it in person and now I can't stop thinking about it. Love the Bluebird's Message, too. It goes so nicely with your redware. I can't wait till next year when we can pick out some more redware! :) Your Berry Time is wonderful as well. I keep remembering how nice it looked and trying to figure out when I can get to stitching mine. You are an inspiration, gf! :)

Margaret said...

Beautiful framed pieces! I was going to ask where you got them framed, but then I remembered. lol! Love your Berry Time start too!

Deb said...

Beautiful framed pieces! I love both of them, especially the frame for Worlds Above. And Berry Time is great too.

staci said...

Your finishes are stunning! Worlds Above is absolutely gorgeous!

Kellie said...

Love your framed pieces! Especially Bluebird's Message. Makes me want to dig it out of my stash and start stitching it. I love Berry Time too. :) Are you using the recommended threads and fabric or something different?

Pumpkin said...

Those are some lovely framed pieces you have there :o)

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely framed pieces and great stitching!

Brigitte said...

Absolutely pretty, your stitched pieces and the frames you found for them.

Ranae said...

Two great pieces framed.
Love the BBD start