Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good Morning, Good Morning!!
A week has gone by since my last post. I have the week off from work and caught up with some housework and spring cleaning. Did someone speed up the clock? I have never seen time go so fast,geesh, I need another week.
The best part of this week was visiting with my daughter Katie and her family. I got to spend lots of time with my little Anthony and spoil him a bit. What a doll he is. He is walking and running all over now. I have some new pics to share and will do that soon but I want to share a picture first of my granddaughter Victoria. My daughter Jennifer and her family are heading back home from Florida and they stopped to visit my older daughter Jaime in Virginia. Jaime sent me this picture this morning and I just had to share it. She is her aunts spitting image, and a glamour girl like her too. Jaime is queenie around here so I guess Victoria is after her crown. I love it.

I am so pleased this morning, at 10'oclock is a very favorite movie of mine and my children. Hans Christian Anderson with Danny Kaye. What a wonderful movie. It will be on Turner Classic Movies. Its a fairytale and so wonderful. Hans Christian Anderson wrote some of my favorite childhood stories, Thumbelina, The Ugly Duckling, The Emperors New clothing, the Little Mermaid and so many more. To see Danny Kaye tell and sing these stories is so wonderful. Please watch it if you see this post. It is such a nice story for both young and not so young. At 10:00 am I will be plopped down in front of my tv stitching in hand, thats for sure.

Have a great day today. I will write more very soon.

Sharon xoxo

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Victoria is adorable in that picture! I love that movie too, and Danny Kaye!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Victoria is a princess, indeed! Have fun watching the movie!

Carolyn NC said...

Great pic. Some of my most favorite memories are of reading fairy tales as a child!

Kathy said...

Great picture of Tori! Wish I had known that movie was on. I've never seen it.

CindyMae said...

So glad that you have enjoyed time with your family! Love the pic, what a gorgeous little girl she is!!