Wednesday, December 06, 2006

PAY IT FORWARD

I want to give you a gift!

In the true spirit of holiday giving, a great idea is making its way around the stitching blogs. I have signed up to receive a handcrafted item from a friend and now I am going to "pay it forward" to the first five friends who comment here and tell me that they would like to receive something from me. I will send you some form of needlework, and in return, you will add this same offer to your blog. Most folks are giving themselves a 365 day deadline to complete all five gifts but I am going to try hard to have them done in 6 months. I don't think I will need a whole year!).

Please comment, then email me (Sharonlt42@aol.com)with your snail mail address so I will know where to send your gift, then go post your own pay it forward offer! This will be a fun exercise in stitching and giving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ah ah i'm the first !
and in the same time, i'm glad because France is too far from NYC

i don't think gift will travel overseas ;o)))

Anonymous said...

i made mistake and lapsus :)))

read "i'm SAD" and not "i'm glad"

for sure, i'm not !

Carol said...

You have such a nice blog. I love your christmas countdown at the top! Merry Christmas!