Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Merry Christmas to me


What a lovely ornament I received from Dixie in my Prairie Schooler Yahoo Group. I just love it. It smells good too. Thank you so much Dixie.
I can't post pictures of the ornies I have made yet till they are received.
I have not been feeling very well, having lots of back trouble so I haven't been able to sit long at the computer. I can't stand long either. But I am feeling a bit better then I was so I am on the mend thank God. Back pain is horrid, almost as bad as a toothache.

3 comments:

Irene said...

Very nice ! The fabric looks great.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had a very successful swap, Sharon. Sure love that Santa!

Have a merry day,
Janice

Laura said...

What a lovely swap you have had. Prairie Schooler has some really cute Christmas designs. Sorry to hear about your back pain. Hope you feel better soon. My mom says that Aleve helps with her back pain.