Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Most Sincere Pumpkin



We have loads of early pumpkins available around here. Aren't they pretty? Just in time for the first day of school, which is tomorrow for my grandchildren, one will be going to the middle school and that little pumpkin hugger will be starting kindergarten. It will seem strange to have them both off to school for the day but I am excited too for them & for me. Now I know I will miss them a little bit. ;) I will be out there with camera in tow taking their pictures as they go off to school all clean and shiny in their new school clothes.
My son who has been visiting is also returning to school tomorrow, he is in a Masters program and this is his second year and last year. He is on his way now, he has a long drive ahead of him.

THIS IS THE ONE!!

9 comments:

Terry said...

Hope her first day of school is lots of fun for her.

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhhhhhh, look at all those pretty pumpkins!!!

Hope the grand kiddies have a good first day at school :o)

Irene said...

That's a big pumpkin ! Hope their first day goes well.

piko said...

wow,what big pumpkins!! I've never seen such big ones in Japan. I hope their first day will be fun!!

Joanne said...

I LOVE all the pumpkins. Some of them are really huge!! Hope the grandkids had a great first day back at school :)
Hugs,
Joanne

Melissa said...

Great pictures Sharon! Did you get her that pumpkin? It's ginormous!

Hope you are enjoying the quieter days.

Terry said...

I love the new background on here. Very pretty!

Tammy said...

Thx for visiting me! I'm adding you to my blog roll. That is some HUGE and gorgeous pumpkin there! They're a favorite of mine :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pumpkins! Haven't seen any yet around here (western NY) but it won't be long.

How was Day 1 of school for Ms Tori?